Summer One World Ticket
The season of summer fun is nearly upon us and now, more than ever, Walt Disney World Resort is the place to make lifelong memories with your family and friends. For the first time, you can purchase the new Summer One World Ticket as a great way to experience all that’s fresh and exciting at the resort’s four theme parks and two water parks, with six admissions for only $74 per admission (including tax) – a total price of $444 (including tax).*
Starting June 4, you will be able to purchase the Summer One World Ticket, for a total price of $444 (including tax), this ticket includes one admission to each of the Walt Disney World theme parks and water parks. Ticket details:
- Summer One World Tickets must be purchased between Jun 4, 2019, and Aug. 23, 2019.
- Each Summer One World Ticket includes six admissions – one admission to each of the four Walt Disney World theme parks and each of the two water parks.
- You have flexibility in how you use these tickets, including visiting more than one park per day.
- Tickets must be used June 4, 2019 – Aug. 28, 2019.
Summer 2019 will be an amazing time to visit Walt Disney World, with new experiences at all four theme parks:
- Anything can happen during Mickey & Minnie’s Surprise Celebration at Magic Kingdom Park, including the new “Move It! Shake It! MousekeDance It! Street Party,” featuring those true originals, Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse.
- Party with Pixar pals at Disney’s Hollywood Studios during the park’s 30th anniversary year, featuring The Incredibles, Mike and Sulley from Disney•Pixar’s “Monsters, Inc.;” Woody, Buzz Lightyear and the gang at the new Toy Story Land; and the new Lightning McQueen’s Racing Academy that takes you into the world of Cars.
- Pandora – The World of Avatar comes to life each night at Disney’s Animal Kingdom with bioluminescent fauna and flora. And now evenings in the park are about to be even more special with the May 24 planned debut of “Rivers of Light: We Are One,” introducing additional stunning imagery and familiar animal characters to the popular nighttime show on Discovery River. Also beginning May 24, the Tree of Life will awaken in a whole new way to honor the 25th anniversary of “The Lion King,” with beautiful projections on the iconic tree featuring music and animation paying tribute to the classic film.
- After a dazzling 20-year run, we’ll be bidding a fond farewell to the IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth nighttime spectacular at Epcot® on September 30, 2019. So gather around World Showcase Lagoon for a last chance to enjoy this breathtaking display of lasers, lights and fireworks.
For more information about these summer experiences, visit Disneyworld.com/nowmorethanever.
*Ticket valid 6/4/19 – 8/28/19 for one admission to Magic Kingdom® Park, one admission to Epcot®, one admission to Disney’s Animal Kingdom® Theme Park, one admission to Disney’s Hollywood Studios®, one admission to Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon Water Park, and one admission to Disney’s Blizzard Beach Water Park. Each park may be visited only once. Tickets are nonrefundable, nontransferable and exclude activities/events separately priced. Admission is subject to capacity closures and other restrictions. Water parks are subject to rehabilitation, seasonal and weather closures. After expiration date, the price paid for a wholly unused ticket can be applied to the purchase of a new ticket with an equal or higher price.